OUR FALL 2019 CONFERENCE NOW INCLUDES A PORTFOLIO SHOWCASE!
PORTFOLIO SHOWCASE GUIDELINES
Please read through all requirements carefully.
ILLUSTRATORS MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE AND PAY THE $30 FEE.
ALL REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS ARE ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD (A $40 coupon good toward a future PA West event).
All registered participants will have the chance to submit 1 (one) postcard to conference faculty.
• If you need to include original artwork or electronic displays of your work, please understand that we cannot be responsible for damage or loss.
• While not a requirement, it is wise to protect your copies in plastic sleeves. Portfolios will be on display where food is present, and although we assume everyone will be careful when handling your work, accidents do happen.
• Make sure your name and contact information are on your portfolio.
• Only one (1) portfolio per conference attendee is permitted.
• 10-15 images suggested.
• Portfolios must be of participant’s own artwork.
Business or Promotional Cards
• Take-aways (business cards, post cards, bookmarks, etc.) are all acceptable.
• Dummies should be attached in some way to your portfolio.
• Dummies are optional and not a requirement.
Drop Off and Pick Up
• Portfolios should be set up during registration in the ballroom.
• Portfolios need to be picked up by the close of the conference or event. We cannot be responsible for portfolios left after this time.
Contact Julianna Zito at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.