Illustrators attending our events are encouraged to bring their portfolios to display. No prior registration is required.
PORTFOLIO DISPLAY GUIDELINES
Please read through all requirements carefully.
Participants will be limited to no more than 1/2 of a six-foot table to display their work. It is up to each participant how to use that space.
• If you need to include original artwork or electronic displays of your work, please understand that we cannot be responsible for damage or loss.
• While not a requirement, it is wise to protect your copies in plastic sleeves. Portfolios will be on display where food is present, and although we assume everyone will be careful when handling your work, accidents do happen.
• Make sure your name and contact information are on your portfolio.
• Only one (1) portfolio per conference attendee is permitted.
• 10-15 images suggested.
• Portfolios must be of participant’s own artwork.
Business or Promotional Cards
• Take-aways (business cards, post cards, bookmarks, etc.) are all acceptable.
• Dummies should be attached in some way to your portfolio.
• Dummies are optional and not a requirement.
Drop Off and Pick Up
• Portfolios should be set up during registration. The portfolio room will be near the registration table. Portfolios dropped off after this time cannot be guaranteed inclusion in the closed faculty viewing during conferences.
• Portfolios need to be picked up by the close of the conference or event. We cannot be responsible for portfolios left after this time.
Contact Nora Thompson at email@example.com if you have any additional questions.